Ok I’ll admit it. I wasn’t actually tagged to do this. But I’ve been nominated by many wonderful people for various awards and I’ve found that most involve writing facts about yourself. I’ve actually been thinking of becoming an award-free blog just because of their repetitiveness and my extreme lack of coordination and organisation.
But before I do that, I just want to thank anyone who’s ever nominated me for an award because it means the world to me. Everyone in this community is so kind and great and I wanted to uphold the time you took to think of me by doing the 50 Random Facts About Me Tag.
Grab a snack (it’s going to be a long one) and let’s get started!
- I’m 16 years old
- My favourite meal is lasagne
- My eye colour is blue-grey
- I’d love to dye my hair platinum blonde one day but I’m scared about the result
- I’d also like to get a tattoo one day but I have no idea about what to get
- My favourite singer/artist is P!nk
- Mint choc chip ice cream is my favourite flavour
- My favourite TV show is SMASH (it’s cheesy but whatever!)
- I used to be a Catholic but now I’m an atheist
- I’ve been learning piano for 10 years
- I’m allergic to some sunscreens
- SHAPES (an Australian snack food) are life!
- I’ve been overseas 4 times
- I can’t bake unless I have music playing
- When I was younger, I wanted to be on Broadway
- The only sport I like is tennis
- Boxing is my least favourite sport. Just yuck!
- My birthday is August 28th
- I’m a Virgo
- I was born in the year of the rabbit (Chinese zodiac)
- I’m a super over-dramatic person
- I’m also a little bitchy when I want to be
- Willow trees are my favourite
- I used to have a rabbit called Basil and a dog called Teddy
- I’ve been in an advertisement
- My favourite musical is either Wicked or Chicago
- I used to be in a choir for seven years
- I have huge social anxiety
- I’ve never broken a bone
- My biggest fear is needing to have surgery. It freaks the hell outta me.
- A time period I’d love to see is the 1890’s or 1920’s
- I can barely ever remember my dreams though sometimes I remember them hours after I had it, conjured up from a random stimulus
- Creepily, I get deja vu all the time
- I walked around in high heels once just to know what it felt like. No shame.
- My favourite Youtuber is Natalie Tran @communitychannel. Her videos are hilarious.
- My favourite BookTuber is Aprilius Maximus.
- My expectations of boys is WAY too high because of books *sigh*
- There’s still a part of me that is expecting my Hogwarts letter any day now. Not gonna lie.
- I’ve never had a detention at school though, strangely enough, I almost got one today. Such a rebel.
- I’m more so addicted to tea than coffee. I probably drink three cups of tea a day, if not more.
- I’m listening to ‘Blow’ by Beyoncé while writing this post. Probably the nastiest song on my iPod, but so good. Beware kids!
- I’ve always wanted to live in New York, for as long as I can remember
- I don’t really have a favourite quote but I do think that Marilyn Monroe had some pretty good things to say: “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Also, “If you’re gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.”
- I have two older siblings, both girls. The struggle
- I can’t decide whether my favourite colour is blue or purple
- I’m a cat person
- I cried while watching The Notebook, Titanic and Charlotte’s Web
- I’m obsessed with Serena Williams
- I’m a serial stresser
- I’d love to travel the world one day and hopefully do a road trip around America
Phew! Who knew there was that much to me in the first place? Thanks to you if you made it this far, I hope you got to know me better. Let me know if we have anything in common!
I guess if you want to do this tag, feel free. Thanks again to anyone who nominated me for an award.
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll talk to you in my next post!