Recently, I was nominated by Todd Medicii (check out his blog here: http://toddmedicii.wordpress.com/) for the One Lovely Blog Award which seeks to help bloggers spread their audience. So first of all, thank you very much Todd, I’m honoured you thought of me.
Now let’s get down to it.
Here are the guidelines:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 5 bloggers you admire.
1) Thanks again Todd 😉
2) The award logo is the featured image but here it is again for your viewing pleasure.
3) 7 facts;
- I’m from Australia
- I play three musical instruments; clarinet, piano and flute and I used to sing.
- I’ve travelled to England, Italy, France, New Zealand, America and Hong Kong
- I have generalised anxiety and social phobia
- My background is English, Irish, French and German
- I have terrible claustrophobia and mottephobia (fear of moths). Don’t laugh…
- I’m currently learning to speak French and Japanese in school
4) I’m not sure who’s been nominated so I’ll take a stab in the dark here. Sorry if you have been. Links in the names.
As always thank you so much for reading and see you in my next post.